Required car rental documents

  • I am the representative of a foreign company, what documents do I need to rent one or more vehicles?

      • Copy of ID document or driving licence or passport of representative
      • Chamber of Commerce report (in the event the foreign company has a representative office and/or branch in Italy) or equivalent document issued in the nation of residence (ideally in English)
      • Unified Tax Return (Modello Unico) for Joint-Stock Companies for the last tax year relative to the branch established for tax purposes.
      • Separate Financial Statements of applicant (ideally in English)

You may also be interested in:

Customer service

Interested in our offers?

Write us. One of our sales consultants will reply as quickly as possible.



We would like to inform you that due to the national health emergency, all of our employees will now be working from home. All of your requests can be sent to the following email address servizio.clienti@aldautomotive.comor made directly on the MYALD platform found on this site. All requests will be dealt with as quickly as possible.

Let’s write the future together.
ALD Automotive

The ideal offer?
You choose how to find it.
Custom estimate
Send an estimate request to get an offer tailored to your needs.
Fill in the Form